Friday, December 4, 2009

The Universe

Here I sit contimplating things that really shouldnt. You know when it quite and you start thinking about things you done in the past that would keep you from running for president and stuff. Yea those decisions that change your life but you dont realize them at the time. You know those decisions that years late you look back and say if only I did this differently. These thoughts usually come when you are at lower points in your life. We never think about those in when things are really going good.
Well on a different note I am still looking for 4 seniors 2 girls and 2 guys for my new ad campaign. I am waving the 100 dollar sitting fee and greatly reducing the price of printing. All this would be discussed and approved with parental consent.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment